Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song"

Go down 
2 posters

"Back to the Basic" What's your favorite track?
Love Song
Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_lcap50%Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Hip Song
Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_lcap50%Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Same
Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_lcap0%Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
One
Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_lcap0%Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Love Song (english version)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" Empty
PostSubject: Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song"   Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 4:04 am

Well, well, well we are really loving "Love Song" aren't we? fans have translated Rain's song into 8 different languages. thanks to Cloudusa for this info.

1) Arabic
2) Italian
3) Spanish
4) Chinese/Manarin
5) Tai
6) German
7) French

i found another Cool Japanese

and with the orginal version in Hanguel (Korean language) that makes it 9) different languages.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song"   Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song" I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

Hey, busybee... how are you, dear? Smile

I'm glad you did find a Japanese version... I just could not hunt that sucker down. I don't know why.

Believe it or not... I can't choose a B2TB song that I like best. Isn't that crazy? I've grown to love them all equally, even the English version of Love Song (it's just grown on me, his voice is so beautiful and packed with emotion and hope in the English version and I can't stop listening to it now, bad pronunciation and all... isn't that a hoot?). Hahaha. Couldn't explain it if I tried.

I've added Hip Song and the choreography to my exercise regimen. You know that burns some calories, for real. And I could stand to lose a lot of junk in my trunk.

Hugs, chingu.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org

Fans Translate Rain's "Love Song"
Page 1 of 1