Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Song to Make you Stay? or want to Stay?? Rain's LOVE SONG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

The Song to Make you Stay? or want to Stay??   Rain's LOVE SONG Empty
PostSubject: The Song to Make you Stay? or want to Stay?? Rain's LOVE SONG   The Song to Make you Stay? or want to Stay??   Rain's LOVE SONG I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 12:36 am

Well, Well, Well.....within ONE short week Rain's gives his fans the complete MV of his first track "Love Song". from the beginning of the very first pic, i have been on a unrealistic roller coaster ride with him. I found myself puzzled as to where he was taking his fans and how he would guide them to the finish line.

BOY, OH BOY...never in my wildest dreams did i think Rain would produce a heavy duty sexual, lovable, tender, intimate, energy laden, replete with simi strip tease MV that took us to the road's meeting place :19

here we are at the conclusion of his first new music release...i'll save all my comments after i hear your's, hahahaha

(FUNNY, is really not what i'm feeling. i feel as though i have been a passenger on a fast jet and just landed)...i just can't thnk straight enough to form an intelligent sentence. let's hear what you have to say about Rain's second music production. which btw, isn't over yet cause there's 4 more songs to come, and i hope another mv. so let's talk about it. Sad
Back to top Go down

The Song to Make you Stay? or want to Stay?? Rain's LOVE SONG
Page 1 of 1