Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Admin
Jax

Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project Empty
PostSubject: Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project NINJARAINLISTING4

We would like to invite all of Rain's fans to join us in a project to congratulate Rain at his Ninja Assassin Premiere in LA! We know that one of the special things about Rain is how he brings us together in friendship all over the world, but a recent Newsweek article said that Rain was “little-known on the global stage” http://www.newsweek.com/id/221320. We would like to show the US press that Rain is an international star by joining together in a project that includes all international fans.

We will create a banner with your signatures and congratulations messages on it, hand carry the banner to Los Angeles and display it where Rain and the TV news crews will see it. Because it is hard for Rain to take it on his travels, after the premiere we will mail the banner to Rain at JTune as a gift for him to keep.

* Please write in your own language and include the name of your country.To make it easy you have three choices of how to participate. You can...

* scan your handwritten message and send it to rainlistings@yahoo.com
* email your typed message to rainlistings@yahoo.com
* type your message in the comment form (comment link below)

*Si eres una fan latina, solo sigue las mismas indicaciones, nuestro Staff encargada se comunicara con ustedes para brindarles toda la informacion necesaria en su propio idioma:

* Escanea tu mensaje a mano y envialo a: rainlistings_es@yahoo.com
* Envianos tu mensaje tipeado a: rainlistings_es@yahoo.com
* O sino, deja tu mensaje a modo de post en este mismo tema

If you send us a scanned message, please hand write it in dark ink on white paper.

Si envian un mensaje escaneado a mano, haganlo en papel de fondo blanco.

So that we have space to include everyone we ask you to limit your message to no more than 20 words. Please make your handwritten message no bigger than 2x3 inches or 5x8cm. (If it is bigger after you scan it, that’s OK)

Please spread this invitation to Rain fans you know in other countries or in different forums and help us to congratulate Rain together united as one global family.

The deadline for the submission is this Saturday, November 15th, by midnight (PST)

Thanks for supporting Rain!

---------------------------------------------------------------

L.A. Premiere Banner Project, Banner Preview

Thank you again to everyone who sent in messages from all over the world for our first project here at Rainlistings! As promised, here is a preview of the finished banner with all of your messages to Rain. We will also be posting pictures of the banner AT the premiere where it will be hanging proudly for Rain as well as the media to see!
Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project 1stprojectcopycopy-1

----------------------------------------------------------------

See our Banner Project @ the Ninja Assassin Hollywood Premiere!

Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project Rainli10

Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project Moreba10
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Re: Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:04 pm

this is real nice...such an outstanding occasion to remember. Clouds and Rain coming together like this really warms the heart. thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

PostSubject: ninja assassin   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:25 am

yes i very proud of the RUSA and 6to5 are suporting them as they are aorund world went for his primere i so overwhiling by them as thank god for suporting rain with a very big touching and loveing rain i glad they their for cherring him up i very happy for this
Back to top Go down
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Wow, I am just now seeing this!   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 9:45 am

What a great idea, ladies. And it turned out so well!

Nice job. You sure know how to do a project. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:05 am

THANKS! That was a really fun project! I really enjoyed seeing all the love and support pouring in for Rain...was even cooler to get to SEE the banner in the press, which was one of our purposes since the sigs were from all over the world, and as you know, we really wanted to show them how global Rain really is. I am very proud of that project ^ ^

so happy you liked it! Smile

xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project   Rainlistings //  Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rainlistings // Ninja Assassin L.A. Premiere Banner Project
Page 1 of 1