Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Ninja Assassin still growing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

Ninja Assassin still growing Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Assassin still growing   Ninja Assassin still growing I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 2:13 am

$60,659,948 mil (2/28/2010) and growing

$22,506,456 international
$38,122,883 US

the film is ranked #27 among a list of 130 Action-Martial Arts

37 countries and now playing in Paris and moving on to Austrailia and then on to Japan and maybe others.

very exciting! :4
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: still growing   Ninja Assassin still growing I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 am

$61,489,410 million as of March 5,2010

now playing in Japan and Paris. scheduled to start in Austraila around the 20th.

to our Japanese Clouds, please share the numbers after the showing is complete. KEEP GOING NINJA ASSASSIN!! :yawn:

US: $38,122,883mil

International: $23,366,527mil

:yawn:
Back to top Go down
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin still growing   Ninja Assassin still growing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:00 am

As all the DVDs and Blu-rays continue to be sold, more numbers should come piling in, right?

It's still going to be a long time before final FINAL numbers are in, do you think?

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Ninja Assassin still growing   Ninja Assassin still growing I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:40 pm

yes, Steph....i do think it will be quite awhile before the final numbers can be reported on Ninja Assassin.

boxoffice.mojo (last time i checked) doesn't seem to be adding any new international figures, so i requested at a few Japanese blogs to maybe share their final figures with us. (i hope they do that).

some strange things, (to me anyway) are going on. in one Japan blog, yesterday, i saw that Ninja Assassin is availble on itune for .99 cents, even though it is still running in theaters there (i think until the 23rd of this month). hummmmm

then just before the March 16th release date, Netflix announced that the movie can be seen for a week free. hummmmm

but, we'll just have to wait at see what the end results will be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ninja Assassin still growing   Ninja Assassin still growing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ninja Assassin still growing
Page 1 of 1