Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rain listed on the 2010 TIME 100

Go down 
AuthorMessage
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

Rain listed on the 2010 TIME 100 Empty
PostSubject: Rain listed on the 2010 TIME 100   Rain listed on the 2010 TIME 100 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 1:02 am

that time of year AGAIN. i did say i would never participate in this poll after the hacking last year, but it appears that Time has done some improvements and as even mentioned the dedication of Rain's fans (hummm, do i spell a small apology here?) whatever, Rain started in the #48 position. at my last vote he is at #4, behind Kim Yu-Na. now i know Kim Yu-Na is the Olympic Gold medalist this year who shattered her own record, BUT....

she is a SPORT FIGURE, hopefully she'll win that catagory, if it's seperated. STILL, for the sake of argument, she is no RAIN.

so CLOUD, Spread Out and let's soak these polls until the end. don't forget (US-MTV, 2010 TIME 100 :yawn:

AND don't forget to keep listening to Rain's new music on Mnet to keep him at #1 while all these other kpopers are coming out. we need to show them who the KING really is. (just in case they forget from time to time, hahahah) Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

Rain listed on the 2010 TIME 100
Page 1 of 1