Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

rain massage include his actitives in april 2010

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

rain massage include his actitives in april 2010 Empty
PostSubject: rain massage include his actitives in april 2010   rain massage include his actitives in april 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:45 am

Singer and actor Rain’ll come back to the domestic drama around October.

According to an entertainment agent on the 15th, the return to drama later this year is now under consideration by Rain, and he’ll focus his attention on preparing for his drama after his concert in Japan this June.

An official from his agent is being very careful, “It’s true he’s scheduled to come back to drama later this year, but under the circumstances, it is not clear, for sure, what drama he has in mind.”

It has been known that Rain was originally going to appear in a drama at the earlier time, but his return to drama has been fixed for October after finalizing his decision.

What Rain has in store for his next drama in 5 years after KBS 2TV’s drama ‘Love to Kill’ (This Damn Love) in 2005, is drawing domestic and foreign fans’ attention
The date for Rain’s comeback to the domestic stage has been confirmed.

Singer and actor Rain greeted his fans ahead off his musical activities.

He expressed through his official homepage on the 15th, “My special album will be released on April 1st. I’m happy to show my fans the album.”

“Since my drama and movie projects have fallen behind schedule than expected, it is possible for me to be active as a singer. This album is for my fans, and I’ll engage in musical activities for two months starting on April 1st.”

He also said about a plan for his next drama or movie in which character is soft and comfortable to get closer to his fans. Then he finished writing, asking his fans to be concerned about MBLAQ’s second single album.
Singer and actor Rain with idol group ‘MBLAQ’ directly produced by him is expected to be absorbed in his music career.

Rain posted his writing entitled “It’s been a long time since we last met. This is Rain” on his official homepage on the 15th. According to the writing, he asked his fans, “MBLAQ’s 2nd single album will be released soon. Hope you to love them a lot, too.”

Since the release date of his special album revealed on this day is April 1st, MBLAQ’s musical activities will coincide with his.

An official from J.Tune Entertainment, where Rain and MBLAQ belonging to, expressed, “MBLAQ’s new album will be released at the end of April, so they’ll be absorbed in their musical activities with Rain around a month.”

Meanwhile, the writing conveyed his gratitude for his fans, “”Since my drama and movie projects have fallen behind schedule than expected, it is possible for me to be active as a singer. My special album for my fans is due for release, and I’ll engage in musical activities in Korea for two months.”

massage from rain !!!

here’s the full translation from Rain-cloud
Hello,
it’s been a long time since we last met.
This is Rain.

Spring which is one of my favorite seasons is near at hand.
Thanks to the concern all of you have shown, I’m doing well.

It’s just that I’ve come to write a letter to you in a long time because there has been a glitch in the plan.

Since my drama and movie projects will run a little late, I’ve come to get a time to be active as a singer.

This time, my special album will be for my fans, and I’ll try to introduce some of my long-held songs through this album.

I feel so happy that I’ll be able to show you my splendid stage and performance for about two months starting on April 1st, because I’ve put in quite a lot of arrangements beforehand whenever I have time.

My special album will be released on April 1st, and the songs in this album will be added to the contents of my newer concert tour which will be held this year.

Also, I used to appear in a little serious dramas or movies, but this time I’ll try to work on such a drama or movie which will show my personal touch more only for you and will be made easy for you.

Since this album will be for you, please look forward to it and enjoy listening to it.

I say for your information, MBLAQ’s 2nd single album will be released soon, so I hope you to love MBLAQ a lot, too, and I’d like to have a wonderful time with you for two months of April and May which are just around the corner.

Thank you very very much.

Please be healthy.

:yawn: lalala
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

rain massage include his actitives in april 2010 Empty
PostSubject: Rain's activities in April 2010   rain massage include his actitives in april 2010 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:58 pm

thanks so much kongsao.

sure, we're going to support him and all of his projects. i guess he'll start working on the drama after the two months of music events, huh?

this is great news. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

rain massage include his actitives in april 2010
Page 1 of 1