Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

the reiew talking about ninja assassin the flim and raizo are

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

the reiew talking about ninja assassin  the flim and raizo are Empty
PostSubject: the reiew talking about ninja assassin the flim and raizo are   the reiew talking about ninja assassin  the flim and raizo are I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:05 am

@busybee1982
yes bussy i afree what she say about the flim and what he is anbd what all about this flim true is she know exzactly into this flim and how and what peoples should see abouth this flim. and i agree too this flim are action fix they can expected to be their own way if they don"t like it then doen "t watch that all i have to say but, this gril reiew make me found herslef intersting about the flim and popluar rain is and she very understand it very good too she make me porud of her of what she telling the true and i have to say it best reiew of her.
thank for sharing dare and i hope thisd flim well be his next award winner too even though it not but i expected to be why, coz, it new genration for any age and plus rain the one who put way to much efffort and anknowldege to thid flim i hope to see rain best femal action award for it.
Back to top Go down

the reiew talking about ninja assassin the flim and raizo are
Page 1 of 1