Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

[Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

[Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ Empty
PostSubject: [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’   [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 3:07 am

[Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ 20100415

World star Rain’ll make his comeback on a soap drama in 5 years.

He has been cast as the main character in KBS 2TV’s new drama ‘Fugitive’ which will mark big hit drama ‘Choono’s dramatist ‘Cheon Seong-Il’s second collaboration with director ‘Kwak Jeong-Howan’.

Director ‘Kwak Jeong-Howan’ expressed, “I’ve decided to make the drama with Rain and ‘Cheon Seong-Il’. This drama will be organized from late September to October, but the details of the drama are a closely guarded. It has not been decided whether it will be a 16-hour miniseries or a 20-hour miniseries, or a cloak-and -dagger story or not.”

Rain appeared in KBS 2TV drama ‘Damn Love’ in 2005, movie ‘I’m A Cyborg, But That’s OK’ in 2006.

Now he is a Hollywood star after ‘Speed Racer’ and ‘Ninja Assassin’, and he has joined the ranks of the world’s best star as an actor and a singer.

credit to Yonhap news http://news.naver.com/main/hotis … 53476&ptype=011
Brief translation by rain bird.

:yawn: Very Happy
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

[Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ Empty
PostSubject: Rain's new Drama   [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 8:23 pm

thanks much kongsao.

what is the name of the other guy? if i remember correctly he was also being considered for the main character too, right?

well, KBS made the right choice. fans have been waiting a longgggggggggg time for a new drama from Rain.

one thing i improved on becoming one of Rain's fans, and that's patience. so here i go again, patiently waiting for the drama's completion and then going to the market. I JUST HAVE TO HAVE MY OWN copy. :yawn:
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

PostSubject: [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama   [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:31 pm

@busybee1982
well so far that i know it
rain
Cheon Seong-Il’s
Kuo Chen-Huan

appeals to the
“Fugitives” that what i read on the ad hopfully it 3 guy in this character and som other no named yet but yup finally KBS make the right chooes about chooes rain in this drama i glad they put rain in their mind THANK GOD !!
Back to top Go down
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Re: [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’   [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:43 am

I was so happy when this news came out. I was so hoping he would take this role because such a thing was MADE for him.

You go, Ji-Hoon! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’   [Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Yonhap] Rain Has Been Cast As Main Character In KBS’ Next Drama ‘Fugitive’
Page 1 of 1