Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10 Empty
PostSubject: Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10   Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 am

Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10 20100410

Rain is posing for the camera.

At an official press conference which was held at Viking Buffet restaurant in KT Building in Seoul’s Yoido on the afternoon of April 5th in celebration of the release of his special album, Rain said, “I was full of the news because I was eager to show my song ‘Neol Bootjabul Norae’ (The Song To Make You Want To Stay) to the public.”

His title track ‘Neol Bootjaul Norae’ has been unveiled. This ballad song is his first attempt as the title track.
He confessed his heart, “I showed the ballad song, to the surprise of everyone, but I felt I needed a change. I’ve thought it is manner for popular singers to try something different.”
And he said, “After that, I felt I could add a little more performance to the song. This project had been planned with painstaking attention to detail. It is two years since I began thinking about the song, and I was full of the news because this song was already made at that time when I was active with Rainism song.”
Continuing, “The principal reason I’ve chosen such a ballad song instead of a dance song as the title track is because I wanted to make a song which appeals to the public’s tastes more.
World star Rain talks about his thoughts on doing his singer promotional activities in the same period as singer Lee Hyori.
Rain held his special album release press conference on 5th April at Seoul KT Building, and at the press conference he was quoted saying, “I really welcomed promoting in the same time period as Lee Hyori.”
Rain recently released his special album ‘Back To the Basic’, “This album will be an outpost action to bring me to a larger market.” Into his 8th year since debut, Rain said, “There is only Lee Hyori who had promoted together with me. And recently during the pre-recording of a music show, I didn’t know anyone. Because of Lee Hyori and those I know, I didn’t feel bored.”

Meanwhile, Rain is promoting the song ‘Love Song’ which is doing very well up on various music charts

Rain attended a press conference to celebrate the release of his special album ‘Back To The Basic’, in KT Building in Seoul’s Yoido, at 5pm on April 5th.During the press conference, Rain answered the question about what his concept of this album is, “I’ve heard a lot that I look very feminine on the picture of my special album cover, but it can also be a change. It is said I might excessively emphasize an androgynous feature, however, the public’s reactions are more of surprise than worry. This sounds like it could be an attempt to achieve a breakthrough for me.”

“Bling-Bling is the point of this concept. I concocted a huge concept from the most unlikely materials such as vest, chaps, cap, and eyelashes, which never seem to suit my music.” This album shows he’ll back to the basic and start work with a renewed mind.His special album ‘Back To The Basic’ includes 5 songs, ‘Hip Song’, ‘Same’, and ‘Love Song’ (English ver.), including ‘The Song To Make You Want To Stay (Neol Bootjabul Norae)’, both the words and the music of which have been written by himself.

Meanwhile, this special album will be released simultaneously on&offline upcoming 7th.

During a press conference relating to the release of his special album 'Back To The Basic', in KT Building in Seoul's Yoido, on the afternoon of April 5th, actor and singer Rain who has been in the worldwide spotlight as one of the potential stars of the next generation for the Hollywood movie industry since he starred in Ninja Assassin, expressed his opinions on his debut in the US pop music market as a singer.

Rain said, "Entering the US market is not as easy as you thought, so you can pay dearly if you aren't careful. What I need is not words but deeds along with my success which will be surely assured.
As I'm in the process of emerging as one of promising young actors in Hollywood, there is much more hope for my success as a singer in USA when I become a versatile actor who plays a wider variety of parts escaping from a stereotypical action character. Success counts for more than time. First of all, I'd like to solidify my position as Hollywood's top actor."
Rain has spread his wings not only as a singer, but as a producer creating new singers such as MBLAQ, and has been working to expand his field as Hollywood's star and a designer, establishing his own entertainment company 'J.Tune Entertainment' after he was independent of JYP in 2007.
Meanwhile, It has been known that Rain is being asked even by Hollywood, while he is trying to decide in which drama he'll appear this year.

All of the sound sources from the 5 songs included in Rain's special album will be opened to the public at midnight 6 April 2010.
In particular, since his second single 'Hip Song' which is a dance song will be unveiled this time, people who have been waiting for his dance song again are having greater expectations of him than ever.
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10 Empty
PostSubject: Rain at press conference - kongsao's post   Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 am

thanks for posting kongsao...

some fans seemed confused...Rain's responses help clear that up. :yawn:
Back to top Go down

Rain at press confrence updating 04-05-10
Page 1 of 1