Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Admin
Jax

Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 10:22 am

**CAUTION**

For anyone on twitter, please be advised that Rain DOES NOT have a twitter account. We are advising you to unfollow this person, but if you continue to follow please be careful. If you feel there is any incorrect and/or damaging information or activites, report them immediately.

source: sixtofive1982.com
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
slrimiie
Friends

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:15 am

Hey how could you tell that exactly...I mean that Rain doesn't have a Twitter Account??is it true??
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 am

Hi slrimiie, yes, this news was confirmed by J.Tune! Rain doesn't have a twitter, please do not talk to this person pretending to be Rain! worried I am very sad that someone would do this to his fans and trick them...sorry for the disappointing news, and please be careful if you continue to communicate with this person.

xoxo, Jax
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
slrimiie
Friends

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:36 pm

Omg.. really disappointed.I'm really sad..but thanks to u now i know the truth..I still cant believe.coz this guy really acting like Rain..and each and every second the followers are increasing.If it is not Rain i think Rain should do something..otherwise all of his fans will be disappoint.Most of the Celebrates who doesn't have a Twitter account they have informed it to the people.I think Rain should do it.otherwise this man do whatever he want.And Thank you once again.
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:09 pm

slrimiie wrote:
Omg.. really disappointed.I'm really sad..but thanks to u now i know the truth..I still cant believe.coz this guy really acting like Rain..and each and every second the followers are increasing.If it is not Rain i think Rain should do something..otherwise all of his fans will be disappoint.Most of the Celebrates who doesn't have a Twitter account they have informed it to the people.I think Rain should do it.otherwise this man do whatever he want.And Thank you once again.

hi, slrimiie, you know Rain's fans really need to be more careful and cautious. i read a recent article that at one of his concerts, someone was selling un-authorized fan packages. trying to make money off his fans. so my hope is that if fans have not confirmed all news reports concerning Rain with JTune they should just ignore. we become so excited about anything concerning him, but we need to stop and make sure it is valid and that our efforts only support Rain, whatever it may be. (everyone is not honest and there will always be those one look and think up ways to get something for nothing, it's really a shame) Sad
Back to top Go down
slrimiie
Friends

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 am

yeh..its really a shame.why people behave like this...what kind of satisfaction they can have after doing like this kind of things.Actually i don't know much about Rain.and i recently got to know about the JTune.that he wrks with them.coz I can't understand Korean Language and In Sri Lanka Rain is not popular like in other countries.we only Know about Hpllywood and Bollywood.But for me he is the best.thanks for this site i got to know lots of things about Him.I haven't like any one before Rain.even I'm not a member of any other celebrity sites.I think he is amazing...but the sad part is i won't be able to see him worried .coz he won't do any concerts in Sri Lanka.even if he did so, there won't be any crowd.But one thing makes me happy..now most Sri Lankan used to know him..eventhoug if i can't see him I wish him all the Success and Hapinees.And Thank You guys for sharing..It makes me feel better...and i can know all the updates about Rain from u guys..thank again..love ya'll. Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:15 am

slrimiie wrote:
yeh..its really a shame.why people behave like this...what kind of satisfaction they can have after doing like this kind of things.Actually i don't know much about Rain.and i recently got to know about the JTune.that he wrks with them.coz I can't understand Korean Language and In Sri Lanka Rain is not popular like in other countries.we only Know about Hpllywood and Bollywood.But for me he is the best.thanks for this site i got to know lots of things about Him.I haven't like any one before Rain.even I'm not a member of any other celebrity sites.I think he is amazing...but the sad part is i won't be able to see him worried .coz he won't do any concerts in Sri Lanka.even if he did so, there won't be any crowd.But one thing makes me happy..now most Sri Lankan used to know him..eventhoug if i can't see him I wish him all the Success and Hapinees.And Thank You guys for sharing..It makes me feel better...and i can know all the updates about Rain from u guys..thank again..love ya'll. Smile Very Happy

awww, that's so sweet of u, we are happy to join with u here and hope this is a site u'll be proud to tell your friends about. rainlistings network is filled with love for Rain, so please continue to enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...   Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement! Rain DOES NOT have a Twitter Account...
Page 1 of 1