Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

rain interiew with a repoter about military service

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

rain interiew with a repoter about military service Empty
PostSubject: rain interiew with a repoter about military service   rain interiew with a repoter about military service I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 5:08 am

hello everybody i just want to updateing the news about rain supost to served his miltairy !!
this is before his concert staring jan 23-24 in Japanese Osaka . lalala

Just before has the biography Rain Asia to tour the concert is he becomes a soldier, the last tour to sing, when Rain accepts reporter the visit, as soon as mentioned that the sensitive military service topic, namely reveals the helpless expression, and chooses the silence by rightly, does not make the response. The one side manager jumps hastily breaks through, hoped that the media do not continue to press again. But the related personnel pointed out that if continues to have performance, performs military service the time toward to boost delays until 3 years is the very normal matter
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: rain interiew with a repoter about military service   rain interiew with a repoter about military service I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 am

thanks kongsao! do you have the link for this article? that would be awesome Very Happy

thanks again!

xoxo, jax
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: replly to kongsao's post   rain interiew with a repoter about military service I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:39 pm

i'd like to see that link too kongsao. but, it seems that question was not supposed to be asked that's why Rain didn't answer and his staff asked the reporter to stop.

this is how rumors start. i'll just wait until JTune makes an official annoucement about this. and think fans should to.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: rain interiew with a repoter about military service   rain interiew with a repoter about military service I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:46 pm

kongsao found the info @ Baidu,
http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=701381592

original text:
Quote :
Rain大晒麒麟臂迷倒一众日本歌迷 。

(SING岛日报报道)Rain远赴日本大阪开唱,台上的他不单只湿身露胸演出之余,更送上原味(抹汗)毛巾,令二万多名日本歌迷失控尖叫,不过,台下的Rain被传媒追问服兵役的问题时,即时变脸不作回应!

Rain 日前在大阪城Hall举行了两场演唱会,门票为一万二千日圆,约港币一千零三十七元一张,单是门票的收入亦高达二亿四千万万日圆(港币二千零五十七万),为了答谢歌迷的支持及感受其舞蹈魅力,舞台左右两旁架设超大荧幕,让观众清楚看见他表演时的全身摆动,演唱《It's Raining》一曲时,他融入Michael Jackson歌曲《Billie Jean》,重现偶像的经典舞蹈片段。

期间Rain更把擦过汗的毛巾给歌迷,抛毛巾前更搞笑的作势要擦腋窝、擤鼻水。唱到《I》一曲,他湿身性感演出,最后更撕破背心露出健美肌肉条,惹得台下歌迷尖叫失控,更一度冲到台前。而大会亦预防歌迷反应过激,一早已预备救护车在场外候命。

之前有传Rain的亚洲巡回演唱会是他当兵前最后一次巡回演唱,Rain接受记者访问时,一提到敏感的兵役话题,即露出无奈表情,并选择沉默以对,不作回应。一旁的经理人连忙跳出来解围,希望传媒别再继续追问。而相关人员指出,如果持续有演出的话,服兵役期往后推延至3年都是很正常的事情

kongsao's translation:
Quote :
Rain exposes to the sun the unicorn arm to confuse greatly but actually an audiences Japan singer fan. (SING island daily paper report) Rain goes to the Japanese Osaka to open far sings, on when stage his not just only wet body dew chest performance, delivers the primary taste (to wipe perspiration) the towel, makes more than 20,000 Japanese singer fan out of control scream, but, under stage Rain is pressed by the media time the question which performs military service, turns hostile immediately does not make the response! Rain had held two concerts in Oosakajou Hall, the admission ticket was 12,000 Japanese Yen the other day, approximately Hong Kong dollar 1037 Yuan, only the admission ticket income also reaches as high as 240,010,000 Japanese Yen (Hong Kong dollar 20,570,000), to thank singer fan's support and feel its dance charm, about the stage both sides erects the ultra big screen, lets the audience sees him to perform when clearly the body swing, sings "It' when s Raining" a tune, he integrates Michael the Jackson song "Billie Jean", reproduction idol classics dance fragment. Period Rain touches and go the perspiration the towel to give the singer fan, before throwing the towel, to do smiles strikes an attitude to scratch the armpit, xing the snot. Sings "I" a tune, his wet body sex appeal performance, tears to pieces the vest to reveal the healthy muscle  strip finally, stirs up under the stage the singer fan to scream out of control, before once rushed to Taiwan. But the congress also prevents the singer fan to respond extremely, has prepared the ambulance on the scene outside to wait for orders early in the morning.
Just before has the biography Rain Asia to tour the concert is he becomes a soldier, the last tour to sing, when Rain accepts reporter the visit, as soon as mentioned that the sensitive military service topic, namely reveals the helpless expression, and chooses the silence by rightly, does not make the response. The one side manager jumps hastily breaks through, hoped that the media do not continue to press again. But the related personnel pointed out that if continues to have performance, performs military service the time toward to boost delays until 3 years is the very normal matter

Unfortunately we cannot take this as fact just yet since this was posted at Baidu and not a 'news source' we cannot officially post anything on the Rainlistings frontpage yet until there is a more official news article or from J.Tune

Thanks for taking the time to translate anyways Kongsao. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rain interiew with a repoter about military service   rain interiew with a repoter about military service I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rain interiew with a repoter about military service
Page 1 of 1