Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Duggu
Clouds
Duggu

Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here! Empty
PostSubject: Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here!   Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:24 am

Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here! 29893 what can I say about me? mmmmmmmmmmmm

Hi I'm Duggu Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here! 410918 from Peru, I'm 21 x3 hehe ehe and well .......... I only have one asia artist, who is Rain, he is the only person who I admired, also I like MBLAQ but just because our loved Rainhas produced them.

I saw him first in his drama Full House, and was ok for me.... he got my atention when I saw it dancing in "I Do" MV I was like O_O omg he can dance haah ahaha his break dance was sooo cool!!!!!! but mmm I did nothing n-nU

after a year, I started to do some researchs about him, and last year around Augost, after his 5th album promotion, I started to focus on him, and I've been working here in Peru promoting him, also helping some friends from overseas, and just doing my best in order to support Rain!

you can say that I became in a 100% Rain's fan ha haaha, I just try do my best, that's it, and well... I have some Rain's stuffs, not too much no too little xD he eheh some of my stuff are prices I got, and some others I bought it like my Recollections and Rainism, Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here! 984259 and well..... my story is not end so I have lot of thing to do yet!

Hope we can be friends and just support our loved Rain! n-n please enjoy the site
it's a place for fans made by fans =D bye bye
Back to top Go down

Yo xD Amigos ha haa Duggu is here!
Page 1 of 1