Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

wHAT ABOUT U?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:25 pm

hi, everyone lalala i am busybee1982. i learned about Rain and have been a fan since 2006. this is my first and last interest in an artiste as i have never found one to capture my attention until Rain. have always loved all things Asian, it's history, it's people and it's cuture. and very fasinated with Korean history in particular.

i live on the Eastcoast in the US but have introduced him to so many others in different parts of the country.
my collection of Rain products are no where near complete, but as of now i have his movies (except Ninja Assassin); all of his dramas (except the banjun series); all his music including Recollection (except Vol. 1)
several magazines from Hong Kong, Chinatown here in the States, Korean NY Newspaper (which helps me with my study of Hanguel) and several six2five products.

i am hoping in the near future JTune will produce all of his fan meetings and six2five fasion concert so that others of us can enjoy and purchase). i enjoy warm friendly conversations and meeting like minded people who appreciate Rain as an artiste and human being.

What about you?
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:11 am

Hi busybee! Thanks so much for getting this topic started! Bow

what a great intro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:40 am

my pleasure Jax, but what about u?, hahaha Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Duggu
Clouds
Duggu

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:02 am

wHAT ABOUT U? 307566 hey nice too see you here dear ha aha ha u remember me? I'm Duggu XD

wow we have lot of thing in common I think wHAT ABOUT U? 410918 we are both interested in just one artist ha ha haa that's cool!

We have too much to do here, so just keep doing our best! n-n hope we can know more about each other =) I'll try to help you as much as I can

have a nice day bye bye! n-n
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: hi duggu   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 am

yep, a lot in common...i just saw you on Rain's birthday celebration with Peru fans...so sweet.

how about sharing it here. your words explaning the occasion and the candel wishes really was touching.
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: what about u i fell exzacly how u feel we are in the same boat here   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:26 am

awawwa!!! busybee1982 you are very a true idol of rain i impress that u very admore rain as much as i do we all know how much this hardworking person and entertainment he is man we just could belive in our world that i truly found somebodu so dicated to his homewok and indores us like a big fan f rain he just orgianary person that i could resist it he very have so much collection that i could even collect all too and soon he going to be more busyer then this busybee thank for sharing i love everything you say and plus u are differeinly a true fan and cloud of rain yes we hope he does have a fanmeeting too i am looking for him have u jion in the member ship of rain ?? Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:48 pm

well kongsao, as far as i am concerned, yes, i joined the day i purchased my first products of Rain's, hahaha. but i know you mean am i a registered member with JTune and the answer is no, i am not.

but, each time i order his products, i am one of those who love and support him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

wHAT ABOUT U? Empty
PostSubject: Re: wHAT ABOUT U?   wHAT ABOUT U? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wHAT ABOUT U?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: