Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The only swedish fan? :o

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mria

The only swedish fan? :o Empty
PostSubject: The only swedish fan? :o   The only swedish fan? :o I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:44 am

Heeeey, my name is Maria and im from Sweden, Stockholm :P I "discovered" Rain when i was on vacation in thailand..i was sick so i was just watching random music videos on tv Smile Rains music videos was playing all the time, and when i came home i checked out his dramas and movies and music and now im obsessed xD Just wondering tho, am i his first Swedish fan?? Very Happy Is there any other swedish fan here ??Very Happy
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: hi maria   The only swedish fan? :o I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:06 am

welcome...don't know if your the only Swed here, no one has shared where they are from. doesn't matter, though. we all love Rain.

and since he is known so internationaly, we can expect fans from anywhere to come into this cafe', just to enjoy chatting with each other and sharing vids, :yawn: , photos, etc.

if you feel lonely, though, invite your friends. take a tour of rainlisting network pages and enjoy yourself.
Back to top Go down
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Re: The only swedish fan? :o   The only swedish fan? :o I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:05 am

Welcome, Mria!

A Swedish fan, wow. Nice to have you here.

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The only swedish fan? :o   The only swedish fan? :o I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The only swedish fan? :o
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: