Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. Empty
PostSubject: LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:59 am

It had to have been one heck of a show Rain and crew put on there! The first pics and fan cams are awesome. I can't wait to see more things posted.

Wow, it feels like the end of an era, doesn't it? I've been living with the Legend of Rainism tour for so long and following it on my computer from city to city so much that now, it feels like I don't know what to do with myself. Sort of like in my own past, after the last performance of a play or a musical. When there's finally no more rehearsals and no more shows to do or adrenalin rushing, you feel kind of weird. LOL

Now that he's back in Seoul, I pray that Rain will get some much needed rest. The Lotte concert isn't until March, right?

Although, knowing our Magic Feet, he'll still be running around at 90 miles an hour doing something. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:00 am

*magic feet*...cute! I am hoping he will use some of his free time to get some much needed rest, but you are right, he probably has a lot going on still,lol.

I just finished posting 12 fan cams from the LOR Taiwan show on Rain Tube and am just now actually getting to "watch" them, HAHA!!!

Is this really his last stop for LOR??? So sad... he might throw in a few surprise dates, you just never know! haha! I will be looking wd to the show in March for sure though for Lotte, looks like it will be fun! Very Happy

hope you are having a great weekend! xoxo
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Taiwan concert   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:54 am

i have to say, i am so utterly PROUD of Rain. not just because of the success of his concert tours, but because this is his first attempt at doing it HIS WAY, under his own company and without other people's involvement. he did his own marketing, his own stage prep. and his own program.

this is what he promised fans he would do in 2007 in a message that he left apologizing for the cancellations (of which he had no say so about the matter). he told us, that "the next time, i will prepare the stage myself, then we won't have to worry about other people's greed", HUMMMM

i read that message on Rain-eu board right the LA mess. he left it on his 25th birthday. and so, this Legend of Rainism, i think means a whole lot to him. it was a true success, NO ACCIDENTS, NO CANCELLATIONS and plenty of love.
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:19 am

well said busybee!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Re: LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 3:50 am

Yeah, except for the little scare the first night in Japan (Saitama Super Arena) where he jumped from that mid-level trampoline onto the stage and twisted his knee (and ended up at the hospital), he has come through the entire tour with his body in one piece. LOL Seems like The Crew has as well.

Thank goodness. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.   LoR Taiwan looked really exciting. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoR Taiwan looked really exciting.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: General Chat-
Jump to: