Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi everyone!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TerriKR

TerriKR

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:19 am

My name is Terri and I'm Stephe's counterpart over at CloudUSA.org. I'm very excited to be here. Believe it or not, I'm a relatively new Cloud, having only learned about Rain in November 2009, when Stephe introduced me to him and his work.

My life will never be the same. Sigh.

Next, she introduced me to Korean Drama. What a wonderful world!

My favorite Rain Kdrama is Full House, but A Love to Kill is a close second place. I also enjoy watching Daniel Henney, Gong Yoo, Kim Jae Wook, and many more.

All I can say is I may be a baby Cloud, but I'm growing up fast. :-}

Best wishes to you all, and when you have time, please come visit us over at Cloud USA.

Hugs,

Terri :-}
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Jax
Admin
Jax

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 5:07 am

Hi Terri! I am a baby cloud too so no worries Very Happy

Oh yes, you have good taste in drama's too I see! I was just telling Stephe to check out Get Karl, I will recommend to you as well! If they don't have @ drama fever they will have it @ mysoju.com...both are great places for dramas! I am currently watching Shining Inheritance but next on my list is You're Beautiful, it comes highly recommended! I will keep you posted on how I like it Smile

I joined Cloud USA tonight so I will make sure to post there next, hehe

What was the first thing of Rain's that you saw btw??? I first saw him in Full House but I really loved him after hearing his music as well as seeing his Rainy Day concert performance of I Love You Again (one of it's many names, I think it's also called I Love You Again?) Very Happy

Keep up the great work on your site... Clouds everywhere *fighting*
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
TerriKR

TerriKR

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Thanks...   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:46 pm

Hi Jax!

Thanks for the warm welcome and for the Kdrama tips. I will keep those titles in mind. All suggestions are greatly appreciated, as I'm new to Kdrama too.

Yes, I'm familiar with mysoju.com. Great place. Another place to find Asian drama are is Dramacrazy.net. Dramacrazy changed their site recently, which actually did drive me crazy, because I couldn't find the show I had been watching for awhile. But I finally figured it out. Lol.

Oh, and another place you can go if you can't find episodes is DailyMotion, although their site ads are a little intrusive sometimes.

It's great meeting everyone!

Terri :-}
Dramacrazy.net Very Happy Daily Motion.com-USA
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: reply to terriKR   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:56 pm

hey, there! welcome terriKR. i visit CloudUSA and i really like what you ladies are doing over there. still exploring though, so haven't joined yet. i'm collecting Rain items as a keepsake of this astrononical entertainer. because i really think the bigger he gets, the less we will be able to view him on line,but who knows (i just like to have his stuff, hahaha). thank goodness for sites like rainlisting, cloudusa and the many others who have captured his journey so far, right?

welcome again and please feel free to add your favorites and share with others here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: