Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:22 am

My name is Stephe, and I'm a writer living in metro Atlanta, Georgia. My best friend and I have just finished building our Cloud USA site. We put a lot of love into it--love for Rain, and love for our fellow Rain fans.

One day soon--if I am so blessed--I will be a published author as well. I'm working hard on that. LOL

Rainlistings is a wonderful website. You should all be very proud of it.

Hugs.
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.cloudusa.org
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Sorry! I forgot to mention that...   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:38 am

Some of my favorite Kdramas are: Full House, Kingdom of the Wind, King Dae YoJoung, A Love To Kill, Coffee Prince, Lucifer (The Devil), You Are My Destiny, Love and Obsession.

My favorite Kmovies: Seducing Mr. Perfect, My Father, I'm a Cyborg But That's Okay.

My favorite Kshows: Happy Together, Family Outing, Entertainment Weekly, Global Chit Chat.

I love all of Rain's songs pretty equally, so it's hard to pick a favorite! But I will say that "Slowly," "Because of You," "Don't Stop," and "You (drive me crazy)" are at the top of the list. Hahaha. My favorite music video is the original Sad Tango.

It's been Raining in my life since 2005, and I doubt it ever stops. He has earned my support, and I am here to give it to him. Fighting!

Take care, everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: welcome Stephe   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 7:30 pm

OMG, where in Atlanta are u? i lived there for a while in the SE section in College Park.
my best, best friend is there as well as some of my family members. it's nice to know Rain has fans growing there, i love Atlanta, especially "Little five Points", the "the Underground" and it's arts & cultural community. such a historic place.

is your site up yet? have u linked w/ us?
Back to top Go down
Jax
Admin
Jax

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi Steph! Thanks so much for stopping in and for your kind words Very Happy

I have already added Cloud USA to the Fans section, thanks again for letting us know about it! We definitely need more Rain sites out there that are USA based, especially since the media in this country feels that Rain is only popular in Asia! Little do they know the Clouds are EVERYWHERE! If you see our visitor flags log on the Rainlistings homepage you will see over 70 countries have visited us, so take that USA MEDIA!!!!!! hehe

I think we have a lot of the same taste in dramas, have you watched Shining Inheritance yet? I am just starting to watch that one...so far so good! I think Kim Sam Soon and Full House are my all time faves though Smile Also, if you have not yet watched Soulmates, it's really cute and fun!
I LOVE Happy Together, Family Outing also, I am a bit sad that they have an all new cast for second season of Family Outting though, I really loved the cast of the first season...but I will give them a chance Cool

Oh, I see you are a Daniel Henney fan too, hehe...he is one hunky dude!!! Did you watch his short lived USA series Three Rivers? I loved it, so bummed it was canceled. Seducing Mr. Perfect is cute, and I really love the actress from that as well. She was also in the kdrama called Get Karl, if you haven't seen this yet either, please watch it...you won't be able to turn it off Rolling Eyes

oh no, I am writing a novel here...anyways, thanks again for joining and for your great efforts for your new Cloud Usa site! *fighting*
xoxo, Jax
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
Stephe
Clouds
Stephe

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:01 am

Busybee: I'm about eight minutes north of downtown by the highway, in Cobb County. I see you were south... but by using the expressway you and I really weren't that far apart. Very cool!

Jax: I did see some of the older Soulmates and really liked them. I too am bummed that the Family Outing cast is completely changing, but oh well. It cracks me up to remember when Rain came on there and did his "Wild Rabbit" santokki thing. ROFL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!   Hi, everybody.  I'm so excited to be here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi, everybody. I'm so excited to be here!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: Introduce Yourself!-
Jump to: