Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hi hello to all everybody here visiting here this is the after party after when from the primiere 19th

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

hi hello to all everybody here visiting here this is the after party after when from the primiere 19th Empty
PostSubject: hi hello to all everybody here visiting here this is the after party after when from the primiere 19th   hi hello to all everybody here visiting here this is the after party after when from the primiere 19th I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 12:40 am

hi hello , Very Happy
this is on the primere night on November 19th . well at first i was at the primere night with along alot intertional fans and group they were stading across the GURUAMN THEATHER at Ending by AMERICAN APPREAL that were all his fans are awaiting for rain to arrived and that where i and the rest of these rainlegend and R_USA crew are at and meet and shake hand with rain . let bare to first i want to start with the primere around 4:30pm it so many intertional fan their were aspanic, korean, flipphinese, black, me ofcurse combodian, white, ect... end everybody we all waithing until rain come he show up arond 5pm everybody holding his ninja assassin mini poster and yelling and screaming he arived everybody were screaming out for him he walk toward us with a happy killer smile and give us a singuture ands shake hand with him then he did rain hand his hand and i shak hand with him i was so excited so good touching his warm smooth soft hand i did wash it for a day. the hole role and he left from ninja assassin promotor WB and rain when inside the gurman theather so me and felisshi and some other like snowball and christina their were 5 of us still at the gurman theather were decided to meet all the rest of the crew but, some all already left thier so we all 4 of just decided to go to the after party at YONGSUSAN then their a ninja assassin porrmotor give us a free screeme pass and ask if we want to see ninja assassin we all say yes and they handle this thier were me kongsao, teri, felisshi, snowball and pamilan get the screem ticket and let us in the thearther then when we went inside they seat us apart so i seat at the very last roll it was 14 rool and rain seat 11 roll he seat in middle with an recoder recod him and interiew him he so sweet he ate that popcron i just wish i could be their rain but actually no one can set next to rain either but it wa good to see maove with rain our honor to me and plus a free movies scene too i very happy and bless on that day the movies started about 7pm it run 1.39min i going to say this short about ninja assassin movies . it very a good flim action pack and kick ass kill bill flim of the years i love the acton scene star with raizo he was an orphan train by his master Sho Kosugi. ...rain want his revenage back so he get out from their and they are ninja assassin dark side who trying to kill him. rain have meet with naomie harris and become here bodygraud and they try to kill both of them it alot bloody cutting body and rick yune and rain are enimie together at the end rain and him figting each other i like the part when rain using his wire to kill rick yune they were very killing each other in a hot fire in the house rain kill him and at the end he went to sho kosugi and kill him master next and so he did die too and that the end rain and noamie harris alive . it very awsome fix that this movies make me went to see twice. i think it a wrotes sifi flim ever and i love so much owh ever did get to see it then please go watch it a recomend to see it thank for suporting his movies.
THE AFTER PARTY at YONGSUSAN
ok it about 830pm we arrived to the after party at 950 Fremont @ Yongsung restruan i everybody were already their before us that because we get to see the ninja assassin screen free anway, i set in the middle table then their me felisshi two of us just from 6to5 site and the rest crew of R_USA . so i meet with snowball, oddette, , tea, ling , red and isvalie in my table their were 5 table of all the other table their bedind us by the right side that all fans from R_USA their were alot of them i have not meet them coz during their confersation so i just meet and say hi to them .
the other table next to it it was jene, teri, sopilia, and the other am not sure where they from i neverr see them until this after patry. and the last table on the left side that was jay, chong, and i belive it her firend if not her kid in that table we all meet and eat and talking and took picture together, jay came to our table and talk to and she even give me a nice goodies of rain jay give us two poster of rain i got SAMGSUNG ANYCALL poster, ninja assassin poster. she also give HONG KONG f6to5 Fashion Show vDVD , rainism CD , ninja assassin toys , star, ect.... and then chong came and talking to me and felisshi ofcurse u know chong she very nice and sweet person i happy to meet her too it was good to know everybody their . then chong went back to her table i just finish my eating and the jay just took our picture and ling tea also took our pict too and that it the end everybody get really to leave and that the end of our after party i very have the best outcome with such with rain experince tha nk to everybody are untied and suporting rain and the beat mwmories i ever have in 2009. :yawn: lalala
Back to top Go down

hi hello to all everybody here visiting here this is the after party after when from the primiere 19th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Discuss :: General Chat-
Jump to: