Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! Empty
PostSubject: hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 4:27 am

he everybody rain member how everybody doing today hope all welth good and a happy new years to everybody
i have announcement to share your guys !!
rain bi,jung ji hoon well be release his new album this years towars the middle of fall and rain well also soon fallowup with his next fliming but he not sure reder he decided in k-drama first ot hollywood first he still look at thescript if i have any more news and detail i well continue updating
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:21 am

kongsao, has this been published yet? what's he doing, working on his new music while what deciding what acting role he will play.

where's this news coming from? can we expect an announcement about this in the papers soon?

thanks for the heads up :yawn:
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

PostSubject: here the info and detail about rain saying his fliming and release his new album this years   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 am

@busybee1982 Very Happy
Last year 'Ninja Assassin' in Hollywood, starring in the first report that expression chireun even faster pace this year is expected to rain. According to the non-entertainment sosoksa jeyityun He has appeared in another Hollywood movie that received the state offers. Korean movies and dramas over the rain this is the current balance. Sosoksa official "also plans to release albums this year," he said.

rain part
Rain who entered the Hollywood industry as the main character in Ninja Assassin last year, is expected to quicken his pace this year.
According to his agency J.Tune Entertainment, Rain's already been offered to appear in another Hollywood movie and is currently trying to decide whether to select this Hollywood movie, or a domestic TV drama.
A person from his agency expressed as, "Rain also plans to release his music album this year
meaning rain are release his new album in this fall of 2010 wait for his album
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

PostSubject: busybee1982 here the info i get it from it also in news and youtube too   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:12 am

@busybee1982
it come from (Hanryu star = the Korean Wave star)
he well
'Rain'll come to the reignition of Hanryu' in an article about all the Hanryu stars that are slated for 2010
i got this infor from it and belive he i going to release he even say in new on youtube i watch it i forgot which one sorry dare
Back to top Go down
busybee1982
Admin
busybee1982

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 4:52 am

kongsao wrote:
@busybee1982 Very Happy
Last year 'Ninja Assassin' in Hollywood, starring in the first report that expression chireun even faster pace this year is expected to rain. According to the non-entertainment sosoksa jeyityun He has appeared in another Hollywood movie that received the state offers. Korean movies and dramas over the rain this is the current balance. Sosoksa official "also plans to release albums this year," he said.

rain part
Rain who entered the Hollywood industry as the main character in Ninja Assassin last year, is expected to quicken his pace this year.
According to his agency J.Tune Entertainment, Rain's already been offered to appear in another Hollywood movie and is currently trying to decide whether to select this Hollywood movie, or a domestic TV drama.
A person from his agency expressed as, "Rain also plans to release his music album this year
meaning rain are release his new album in this fall of 2010 wait for his album

thank you kongsao, you're a sweetie
Back to top Go down
kongsao
Clouds
kongsao

PostSubject: i glads he saying to announce to all his fans good new about this   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 7:42 am

@busybee1982
yup dare your very welcome i would to share anything i know it my part of a saff and plus i would love to help u and jax foe any detail i have we are untied to rain and keep up with his passion right no problem guy anything huge Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!   hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello everybody i have some sevral new to anounce !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ☁ Clouds Corner :: Announcements-
Jump to: