Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 21 on Fri Jul 14, 2023 12:55 am
Rainlistings

back to Rainlistings
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jax
Admin
Jax

Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ Empty
PostSubject: Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^   Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 1:40 am

Sorry for my late Intro, shame on me (thanks busybee, hehe)

My name is Jax and I have been a fan of Rain for just about a year ( I know, I am a baby Cloud ,lol). I first saw Rain in Full House and honestly, I was not a fan immediately. It wasn't until about halfway through the series and I had done some googling about Rain that I found out he was a singer as well. The minute I heard him singing I was hooked Very Happy and have been a fan ever since. It was also cool to discover what a great following that Rain has...so many wonderful and creative Clouds!!!!

Aside for my love for all things Rain, I am a fan of kdrama's as well. Some of my faves are Soulmate, Boys Before Flowers, and Kim Sam Soon (just to name a few).

I am a Mom to 3 kiddo's, the oldest being 12 and the youngest being (almost 2 year old) twins, so life is always pretty busy & interesting for me Smile

I divide my free time between my site, Rainlistings and sixtofive1982.com where I started 'working' at last month (thank you Chong & Deb!) ....I love both sites very much! I also work with my good friend Duggu & help out with Rain Destiny Peru (blog) from time to time ^ ^ Can you tell that Rain is my favorite past time?

I really look fwd to getting to know you all better, so please make yourselves at home!

xoxo's, Jax
Back to top Go down
http://rainlistings.blogspot.com
Duggu
Clouds
Duggu

Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^   Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 1:11 am

Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ 41185 he heeh hey Yo xDDDDDDDDD I asked utoopen the topic many times and u didn't do it Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ 657214 bad bad friend

xD ha haah wowwwwwwwww nice introduction-..... I think mine will be short u-uU

anyway Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ 517219 congratulations for the amazing site!!! you'll see that more people will visit your site! n-n just keep doing your best! =D thank u for helping me always, hope you're having nice days at home, I miss you too Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^ 464428 see you next year ha ahaha 2010 is coming x3
Back to top Go down

Happy Belated Intro!! I'm Jax ^ ^
Page 1 of 1